(“The Company”) shall include, Journey2Love.org, EquippingProfile.com, Full Life Ministries; The Company’s ministries/non-profit, its board members and/or executives, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, partners, representatives, affiliates, ministers, employees, agents, coaches, trainers, sub-contractors or third parties using the Site/s or Services. “Services” shall include any services, material, books, training or presentation materials, consulting or products offered by Equipping Profile, Full Life Ministries / Journey 2Love Ministries, its board members and/or executives, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, partners, representatives, affiliates, ministers, employees, agents, coaches, trainers, sub-contractors or third parties.
The trademarks, service marks, copyrights and logos used on this website (“Site”) are trademarks of The Company, Equipping Profile, its subsidiaries (“Equipping Profile”) (Journey2Love) are registered trademarks in the United States of America and other countries. This list is not a comprehensive list of all trademarks or copyrights. Any inquiries regarding these trademarks or whether any other name or logo should be directed to The Company at support@EquippingProfile.com. Other brands, product names, trademarks and logos appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2021
Equipping Profile All World Rights Reserved.
© Copyright 2021
Journey2Love all World Rights Reserved.
U.S. Government Restricted Rights – The materials on this Site are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable law and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of Equipping Profile, and its proprietary rights in them.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and The Company. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein. If you are using this Site on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to accept these terms and conditions on your employer’s behalf. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms.
- The copyright and other proprietary rights in all information, data, text, software, music, audio, photographs, graphics, video, messages, software or other materials (“Content”) contained on this Site is owned by The Company, officers, or others. The Company authorizes you to download, copy, display and distribute the Content contained on this Site, provided that such use shall be for non-commercial, internal use only by you or within your organization. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any Content, including copies, obtained from this Site shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and you agree that all artwork, including graphics, video content and logos, shall not be used separately from accompanying text as depicted in this Site. Any other use of Content contained on this Site including without limitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, or republication, without the written permission of The Company, is expressly prohibited. You may not “frame” or “mirror” any Content contained on this Site unless authorized in writing by The Company. Unauthorized use of documents, images, software and other proprietary material may violate copyright, patents, trademark, privacy, right to publicity, export, and communications laws and regulations.
- The trademarks, patents, service marks, and logos displayed on this Site are registered and common-law trademarks of The Company and its officers. No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted whether by implication, estoppels, or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by The Company, or such other third party trademark holder. Any inquiries regarding these trademarks or whether any other name or logo is a trademark of The Company should be directed to The Company at support@Equipping Profile.com.
- Links to other websites contained in this Site are intended only for informational purposes. Neither The Company nor this Site is sponsored or affiliated with any particular linked entity unless expressly stated; the existence of any particular link is intended only to imply potential interest to visitors of this Site. These linked sites are not controlled by The Company, and The Company, may not have reviewed any or all of the linked sites and The Company MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER REGARDING ANY OTHER WEBSITE THAT YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS SITE.
- THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL The Company, OR ITS SUPPLIERS, CLIENTS, PARTNERING COMPANY OR AFFILIATE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, JOB LOSS OR OTHER LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE), CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING AS A CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR TORT ACTION, IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF The Company, OR ITS SUPPLIER, CLIENT, PARTNERING COMPANY OR AFFILIATE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Any material you transmit or post to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have no obligations in relation to such material. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you provide to Us (and our designees) a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, copy, disclose, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied in any such material for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communications you post to this Site and you confirm that you have all necessary rights and licenses to enable Us to do so.
- Types of personal data:
The services under the Agreement may involve the processing of the following types of personal data:
- “Identification Data” which means information such as the Individual’s name, email address, and other contact details.
- “Assessment Data” which means the Individual’s responses in the Assessments. This may mean include, or may allow The Company to deduce information such as:
- motives and
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any material or doing anything in connection with your use of this Site:
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party anywhere in the world
- that is in any way threatening, defamatory, offensive or obscene, indecent, seditious, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals
- which is technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- which involves misusing the Site (including without limitation by hacking) or which attempts to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the Site;
- which involves sending any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “Spam”.You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
6. Services. It is understood and agreed that The Company, its clients, partners, affiliates, consultants or its representatives’ services may include advice and recommendations, but all decisions in connection with the implementation of such advice and recommendations shall be the sole responsibility of, the person using this site or the Organization you represent, if you are representing an Organization/Practice. You fully understand and agree that The Company services are limited to providing this web service/s and that all decisions in connection with such services or advice are solely the responsibility of you or the Organization/Practice you represent. You also duly notice and agree that the web-service or any services of The Company are educational services and are provided for clients of yourself or the Organization/Practice you represent and you understand and agree that The Company services are limited to providing this educational service and that any and all decisions, actions, or results in connection with said service is the sole responsibility of yourself or the client using the service/s or the Organization/Practice you represent that is using said service or services.
You fully understand and agree the various organizations using our Site and services of this Site for assessments and Coaching methodology and may also be used by other organizations and or ministries. Information obtained in this assessment and coaching educational process is treated as proprietary to The Company and or organization using our services and coaching methodology, Equipping Profile, and this information may be shared with your Coach/Counselor as deems applicable by your voluntary completing the Equipping Profile, or filling out any information on The Company Site/s. You agree to abide by any and or all assessment laws within local, state, federal and internationally when you use this Site. The Company is not responsible for your use of any results posted by you or your client’s information. You agree that any use of The Company Site/s is at your sole choice and full legal responsibility. If, as a result of your use of this Site and its contents or assessment, any legal or personal issues arise from any information on this Site that creates any legal or personal action or litigation, and you and/or your client choose to take any legal or personal action for any reason, you agree to pay any legal costs including defending costs incurred by The Company.
7. Information and Data. You agree that The Company, in the course of the use of this Site or assessment process hereunder, will rely upon (a) information supplied by yourself or the Individuals or the Organization/Practice you represent, which information you, or the Individual or the Organization/Practice you represent, hereby warrants shall be complete and accurate in all material respects and not misleading and (b) publicly available information.
8. Limitation on Liability and Indemnification. You and/or the Individual or the Organization/Practice you represent, agree that The Company will not be liable to you and/or the Individual or the Organization /Practice you represent for any claims, liabilities, or expenses, (which may also include any primary claim or subsequent claim regardless of the claim) relating to any assessment, profile, assessment services, other services, products or engagements for an aggregate amount in excess of $500.00 and this limit also includes any fees paid to The Company, pursuant to any Agreement or claim. In no event will The Company be liable for consequential, special, indirect, incidental, punitive or exemplary loss, damage, or expense relating to the use of this Site, assessments, products or services except the $500.00 maximum limit. By using this Site and its services you and/or the Individual or the Organization/Practice you represent, will indemnify and hold harmless The Company from any and all claims, liabilities, and expenses relating to the use of this Site or its products or services.
This indemnification and the limitation on liability set forth herein shall include, without limitation, any liability related to or resulting from any information provided by yourself and/or the Individual or the Organization/Practice you represent, its officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives, or third parties, that is inaccurate in any respect as a result of misrepresentation, omission, failure to update, or otherwise, regardless of whether The Company knew or should have known of such inaccuracy. In the event that the foregoing indemnification is not available, The Company aggregate share of liability to you and/or the Individual or the Organization/Practice you represent, and any third parties shall not exceed $500.00 for any and all claims combined. The limitation on liability and indemnification provisions of this Agreement will apply to the fullest extent of the law, whether in contract, statute, tort (such as negligence), or otherwise. The agreements and undertakings of yourself and/or the Individual or the Organization/Practice you represent, contained in this Agreement, such as those pertaining to restrictions on report use and distribution, limitation on liability, and indemnification, will survive the completion or termination of this Agreement.
9. U.S. Government Restricted Rights – The materials on this Site are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable law and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of The Company proprietary rights in them.
10. Although The Company may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, coaching, data, text, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site or connecting client sites, The Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content, data or text or educational content, instructions, consultations of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Company will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing The Company or its officers, to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11. Security. Your Personally Identifiable Information is stored on secure servers. We provide you with the capability through encryption technology to transmit your Personally Identifiable Information from your computer to our ecommerce system if your web browser has that capability. At times we use password protection to protect your privacy and security and to limit the visitors to various portions of our site to those who we intend to grant such access.
12. SECURITY AND DISCLAIMERS. The Company always uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. The Company has implemented appropriate security measures in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR VISITOR, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY CUSTOMER OR VISITOR SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH CUSTOMER OR VISITOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF HIS OR HER OWN LOGIN INFORMATION.
EACH CUSTOMER, INDIVIDUAL, USER OR VISITOR SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAY, NON-DELIVERY OR NON-RECEIPT OF ANY INFORMATION EXCHANGED BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND THE CUSTOMER, COMPANY / PRACTICE OR VISITOR, INDIVIDUAL USER OR VICE-VERSA DUE TO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS, MAN-MADE OR NATURAL DISASTERS, FORCE MAJEURE, COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS OR INCORRECT CONTACT INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY THE CUSTOMER OR VISITOR.
THE COMPANY COOPERATES WITH INQUIRIES FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES AND WILL ASSIST IN ATTEMPTING TO IDENTIFY A CUSTOMER OR VISITOR WHEN THE COMPANY IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO DO SO OR WHEN THE COMPANY, IN THE EXERCISE OF ITS JUDGMENT, DETERMINES IT IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT ITSELF, ITS WEBSITE, SERVICES, CUSTOMERS AND OTHERS.
13. Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to software, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end – user and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments. The Company does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
14. Cookies. In addition to collecting information, sometimes we place a file, referred to as a “cookie,” on your computer in temporary internet file space. These files do not contain your Personally Identifiable Information. Browsers typically recognize when a cookie has been sent to your computer and, if you have set your browser, gives you the option to refuse or allow it. We can access cookies later in your session or in a later visit to our site in order to improve your visit to our site, as in the following examples:
15. Account Registration. When you request a resource/s we require that you provide certain information to complete your transaction. This information is used to create a unique account within our site. Following account registration and login, a cookie is used to automatically identify you as a registered user when you are browsing the site.
16. Shopping Cart Identification. This cookie allows us to maintain a “shopping cart” containing the products for which you are shopping at our Online Store. To limit unauthorized access, this cookie terminates when you exit our site at the end of a browser session.
17. The Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then – current Terms and Conditions or contact Equipping Profile at support@EquippingProfile.com
18. Passwords and Security. You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are responsible for all activities under your account that you can reasonably control. You agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or other account information, or of any other breach of security that you become aware of involving The Company.
19. The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification.
20. Paid Transactions. Identity of Seller. The Company uses a third-party vendor to transact sales on The Company Services.
21. Subscriptions. Some of The Company Services require paid subscriptions to access. By signing up for a subscription, you agree that your subscription will be automatically renewed. Unless you cancel your subscription, you authorize us to charge your payment method for the renewal term. The period of auto-renewal will be the same as your initial subscription period unless otherwise disclosed to you at the time of sale. The renewal rate will be no more than the rate for the immediately prior subscription period, excluding any promotional and discount pricing, unless we notify you of a rate change prior to your auto-renewal. You must cancel your subscription in accordance with the cancellation procedures disclosed to you for the particular The Company Service. We will not refund fees that may have accrued to your account and will not prorate fees for a cancelled subscription. From time to time, we may offer a free trial subscription for a The Company Service. If you register for a free trial subscription, we will begin to bill your account when the free trial subscription expires, unless you cancel your subscription before that time.
22. The Order Process. You will have the opportunity to review and confirm your order, including delivery address (if applicable), payment method and product details. We will send to you a notice when we accept your order, and our acceptance will be deemed complete and for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time we send the notice. At such time, the contract for sale will be made and become binding on both you and us. The risk of loss in any goods you purchase and the responsibility to insure them passes to you when the relevant goods are delivered.
23. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order prior to delivery. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include system or typographical errors, inaccuracies in product or pricing information or product availability, fairness among customers where supplies are limited, or problems identified by our credit or fraud departments. We also may require additional verification or information before accepting an order. We will contact you if any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after we have processed your payment but prior to delivery, we will refund your payment.
24. Payments and Billing. When you provide payment information, you represent and warrant that the information is accurate, that you are authorized to use the payment method provided, and that you will notify us of changes to the payment information. We reserve the right to utilize third party credit card updating services to obtain current expiration dates on credit cards. If you use a payment method other than a credit card, you may incur an additional payment processing fee and may not be able to automatically renew subscriptions.
25. Right of Cancellation. When you subscribe to The Company Service, you have the right to withdraw from your contract within fourteen (14) days after your receipt and acceptance of these terms and you will receive a full refund of the subscription fee paid. For semi-annual and annual subscriptions, if notice of cancellation is received within the first thirty (30) days following the first day of initial billing, you will receive a refund of the subscription fees paid but will still be obligated to pay other charges incurred. Notices of withdrawal or cancellation must be in writing and delivered to the address provided in connection with the relevant The Company Service.
26. All license purchase fees are non-refundable. When purchasing a license to access digital content or virtual items, you agree that you are not entitled to a cancellation or cooling-off period and that the license purchase becomes final when you receive delivery of or otherwise access such content.
27. Right of Return. You have the right, within thirty (30) days from the date of your receipt of the relevant goods, to cancel our contract with you and return the goods. This right does not apply to digital content, virtual items or products stated by us on The Company Services to be non-returnable, including audio and video recordings, computer software, and CD’s, DVD’s or other physical media, or books that have been unsealed.
28. Pricing; Taxes. We may revise the pricing for products and services we offer. If you pay a periodic subscription fee for any The Company Service, we will provide you with reasonable notice of changes to the fees or billing methods in advance of their effective date and you will be able to cancel your subscription prior to such change. When you place your order, we estimate the tax and include that estimate in the total for your convenience. The actual tax amount that will be applied to your order and charged to your payment method is based on calculations on the date of shipment, regardless of when the order was placed.
29. Choice of Forum. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms or The Company Services shall be filed, and that venue properly lies, only in the state or federal courts located in Texas, United States of America and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating such action.
30. Choice of Law. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles.
31. Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver. You and agree to arbitrate all disputes between you and The Company or its affiliates, except disputes relating to the enforcement of The Company or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights. “Dispute” includes any dispute, action or other controversy between you and us concerning The Company Services or these terms, whether in contract, tort, warranty, statute, or regulation, or other legal or equitable basis.
32. In the event of a dispute, you or The Company must send to the other party a notice of dispute, which is a written statement that sets forth the name, address and contact information of the party giving the notice, the facts giving rise to the dispute, and the relief requested. You must send any notice of dispute to The Company, 2013 Camay Street, Leander Texas 78641, USA, and Attention: Legal Department/Arbitration Notice. We will send any notice of dispute to you at the contact information we have for you. You and The Company will attempt to resolve a dispute through informal negotiation within sixty (60) days from the date the notice of dispute is sent. After sixty (60) days, you or we may commence arbitration. You may also litigate a dispute in small claims court if the dispute meets the requirements to be heard in small claims court, whether or not you negotiated informally first.
If you and The Company do not resolve a dispute by informal negotiation or in small claims court, the dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration before a neutral arbitrator whose decision will be final except for a limited right of appeal under the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act. YOU ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE A DISPUTE IN COURT BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY. Arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and its Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes. For more information, visit www.adr.org or, in the United States, call 800-778-7879. Arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator may award damages to you individually as a court could, including declaratory or injunctive relief, but only to the extent required to satisfy your individual claim.
If you are a resident of the United States, arbitration will take place at any reasonable location convenient for you. For residents outside the United States, arbitration shall be initiated in Williamson County, Texas, United States of America, and you and The Company agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located there, in order to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
PROCEEDINGS TO RESOLVE OR LITIGATE A DISPUTE IN ANY FORUM WILL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. Neither you nor The Company will seek to have a dispute heard as a class action, private attorney general action, or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No arbitration or proceeding can be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to the arbitration or proceeding. If the class action waiver is found to be illegal or unenforceable as to all or some parts of a dispute, those parts will be severed and proceed in a court of law, with the remaining parts proceeding in arbitration.
33. Severability. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
34. Survival. The provisions of these terms which by their nature should survive the termination of these terms shall survive such termination.
35. Waiver. No waiver of any provision of these terms by us shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Information, resources, and products provided by The Company whether in print or electronic forms, and/or as part of any direct or affiliated website, Learning Management System, or social media platform, are general in nature and are not intended to provide or be a substitute for advice, consultation or treatment with a duly licensed mental health practitioner or other medical professional. This information and these resources and products are intended to provide practical faith-based guidelines and biblical principles for balanced living and are not a replacement for medical advice. Professional services should be pursued whenever necessary and/or appropriate. By utilizing any The Company information, resources or products, individuals acknowledge that The Company is not providing direct clinically-oriented mental health treatment or therapy, and that such usage does not create or constitute a therapeutic relationship between any individual and The Company. As a condition to such use, every person who uses The Company’s information, resources or products agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Company and its licensees, affiliates, and assigns, as well as the officers, agents, and employees of The Company and its licensees, affiliates, and assigns, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, charges, causes of action, suits, fees, recoveries, judgments, penalties, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses), which may be made against, imposed upon, or suffered by The Company as a result of, related to, or in connection with, such use. Additionally, certain views and opinions that might be expressed in such information, resources or products may be those from sources other than The Company and do not necessarily represent the views of The Company nor imply an endorsement by The Company.
© Copyright 2021 Equipping Profile / Journey2Love / Full Life Ministries – The Company All Rights Reserved.